13 Tips Traveling In Christchurch New Zealand With Little Budget

Helpx
One of the most serious websites to exchange
Options for doing gardening work, babysitting, farming and other fun activities
It has job openings worldwide
Do yourself a profile has a value of 20 euros and will serve for two years
workaway
Options for doing gardening work, babysitting, farming and other fun activities
It has job openings worldwide
Do yourself a profile has a value of 22 euros and will serve for two years, is paid with Paypal or credit card
woofing
A page that I did not use so far, most of the deals have to do with farms Organics
I’ve heard good and bad experiences about making woofing
Backpacker board
Many exchange offers for accommodation and food for your work hours appear on this website as well as mining jobs nationwide
This is a free web in which you need not create you a profile to access data hosts

8. BBH: Hostels in New Zealand

BBH is a chain of hostels recognized in New Zealand, with hostels in most of the country. By becoming a member of this chain you have discounts not only accommodation but also transport (eg ferry) and other activities. In addition to the notice board you can find offers for paid work in their hostels as well as opportunities to work in exchange for a bed or room. I worked in a hostel chain in Picton for three weeks and it was really an amazing experience! I wrote some details of the experience in Picton: History of a backpacker in search of silence.

9: Blessed be Pack’n Save

Something that struck me the first time I was in a hostel in New Zealand: see reach 98% of travelers with mysterious blue bags among his belongings. The other 2% were me and my other self, did not know of the existence of this form of savings typically backpacker in kiwis land: the recognized travel backpack is added a handy bag of blue supermarket.

New Zealand is not a very expensive country to travel, but it is good to note that it is a country with small and far from the big cities populations, so the food is more expensive (and choices of what to eat well) the farther you’re the “big” centers.

There are three major supermarkets: Countdown (only in some cities, with options of international food and some good deals, especially in the evening when there products if not sold must jump), New World (the supermarket present in all the smaller towns, with limited options for food and very expensive) and finally -music of violins my beloved and hated Pack’n Save. Hated? Yes, because there are few, and besides the few that there are far. But once you’re in, what you understand everything (?): It is the cheapest supermarket in the country, always has great deals on fruits, vegetables, seeds, etc. Therefore, if you are in a big city and near a Pack’n Save it is always super choice buy one of the bags of super and buy food in other INSURANCE sides are almost incomprables.

Tags: #Auckland #Christchurch #New Zealand

The Most Exotic Beaches in Melbourne Australia
Port Phillip Bay Melbourne has, through its exposure, natural protection. The city beaches

Leave a reply "13 Tips Traveling In Christchurch New Zealand With Little Budget"