Original handmade silver jewelry which is unique as beautiful. Even if you are looking for items to add to the collection or items to purchase gifts, there are online sources of earrings, pendants, rings, tongs, handmade necklaces. Follow these five tips for a nice shopping experience.
1. Find a reliable source. It goes without saying, but do not mix commercial jewelry with handmade silver jewelry. The latter is made by craftsmen who boast of work. It is useful to find companies that have been operating for decades and sold online for at least 5 years.
2. Advantages of adjustment. Handmade jewelry can be adjusted in a variety of ways, ranging from long chains to the kinds of jewelry used for pendants and rings. There is no need to settle for “enough enough”. Instead, you can always get the pieces you’ve been dreaming of in an appropriate size.
3. Measure carefully. Since custom parts are generally not refundable, it is important to make sure that the silver jewelry you are handling is appropriate. It will take a few minutes to get a good measurement by confirming that the necklace or ring you ordered will be your preference. Please have a friend pick a part of the string to ring, place it around most of the joints and fingers, and mark the strings. To determine the size, hold the string against the tape measure and compare the size with the position size graph. If you are in the middle of the size, it is best to go with a larger size. You can also use the chain to measure the length of the bracelet, necklace, or anklet lengths.
4. Please do research on your jewels. The best online jewelry site has lots of information about jewelry. Before ordering, please read the jewels under consideration. For example, peridot can be washed with a detergent for dishwasher, but ultrasonic cleaning and steam may damage stone. Likewise, you may know that pearls are sensitive and easy to absorb body fluids, but it may not be known that Turquoise is also porous and easily contaminated.
If you want to order jewelry with precious stones, it is also important to know whether the stone is natural or its color is refined. Craftmanship will exchange this information freely. Do not disturb when the stone is heated or irradiated and the color becomes darker or the color changes. For example, the colors of sapphire’s natural color, sapphire, topaz are very rare. This is an acceptable practice within the jewelry industry to promote the color of jewelry.
5. Invest in the real thing. Silver jewelry is cute, but silver jewelry is original. Please make sure that the specified online source is using Sterling Silver (0.925 or 92.5% Silver) or Sterling Silver (99.9% Sterling Silver). Investing in handmade silver jewelry not only will you purchase worthwhile items, but it also increases the chances of becoming a successor to future generations.